MESOTHERAPY FOR HAIRLOSS
MESOTHERAPY FOR HAIRLOSS
The solution for weak hair
Hair loss has many causes, but in 95% of cases, both men and women are caused by Androgenetic Alopecia. Male and Female Androgenetic Alopecia is due to hereditary causes and is related to the negative effect of androgens (hormones) on hair follicles. For the remaining 5%, Androgenetic Alopecia is transient or related to a condition that, if treated, removes the hair.
The Beneficial Ingredients of Mesotherapy:
The ingredients that contribute to the health of the scalp are indicative:
* Zinc sulphate that strengthens the structure of the hair
* Adenosine that promotes the expression of growth factors in the hair follicles
* Glutathione that blocks androgen receptors
* Pyridoxine hydrochloride, which helps regenerate and protect hair
* Copper peptides, which prevent hair follicle necrosis, improve microcirculation and inhibit 5α reductase.
* Vitamin B6 and E, which improve the blood supply to the follicles.
The choice of the right ingredients is unique to each individual and depends on the individual needs of the body, the hair and the hair, depending on the results of the diagnosis of treatment and the type of alopecia.
The procedure is quick, easy and non-surgical. At first, anesthetic cream is applied to the scalp of the patient and after 15 ‘the doctor injects the mixture all over the scalp.
The result will be seen gradually over the next few months.
What is Mesotherapy for Hair Loss?
Hair mesotherapy is the solution to weak hair!
Hair loss and hair thinning are aesthetic problems. They can equally affect men and women and affect the quality of their daily lives.
Hair mesotherapy is a special cocktail of vitamins, growth factors, amino acids, trace elements, antioxidants and other active ingredients. This cocktail is injected into the affected area by strengthening and nourishing the hair. In addition, the blood flow to the scalp is improved and a favorable environment is created for the strengthening and regeneration of the hair.
Hair mesotherapy is usually recommended in cases where thinning has begun in order to prevent hair loss but also to enhance existing hair growth. Our specialized staff is at your disposal to analyze your needs and inform you of the solutions available!
How does mesotherapy for hair loss work?
A medical history, clinical examination is preceded to diagnose the type of alopecia (androgenetic, diffuse, scarring, gingivitis, etc.) in order to determine the pharmaceutical “cocktail” to be used. The range of substances used include multivitamins, minerals, trace elements, antioxidants in combination with medicines such as minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, steroids, etc. Treatments are given once a month for six to eight months. From the very first treatments we notice a decrease in hair loss, then a stabilization and strengthening.
The effect is visible even with one infusion, although it is preferable to have 4 infusions over 4 months.
New hair coming out is stronger and more resistant to hair loss. Hair will gradually thicken after 6-12 months, when it reaches the desired length. The result lasts from 2-3 years up to life expectancy. Particularly impressive are the results in women suffering from hair loss and hair thinning, where after treatment the effect lasts for at least a decade.
Unfortunately the cure for baldness has not yet been found, in the sense that hair grows where there are no hair follicles. Baldness is in some humans genetically predetermined and unavoidable. But even in these cases, stem cell therapy and PRP can bring real results immediately.
PRP injection treatment intensifies hair thickening, stopping hair loss.
✔Naturally intensifies hair growth.
✔Increases the volume, density and fullness of the hair, strengthening it.
✔Improves the quality of the hair, enriching it.
✔Reduces hair loss and acute hair loss from telogen hair loss (hair loss)
Hair PPR is used in combination with other anti-hair loss treatments, while it is completely safe for the patient based on studies.
The results start to become visible after a month and gradually improve. It is important to note that not all patients respond equally to treatment
What is PRP?
PRP is an autologous treatment, and is done with materials of the organism itself.
The applications of PRP treatment vary, with one of the most popular being the application of anti-hair loss treatment.
How does it work?
PRP is given by very small injections lasting a few minutes. More specifically, the blood sample is taken from the patient first, and after treatment we soon have the therapeutic solution ready for use. The application is continued with the Dermapen tool or microinjections. There is no recovery time and we can return to our activities immediately.
Get an Appointment!
Book your appointment οnline!
- Weekdays : 9:00 - 22:00
- Saturdays : 9:00 - 21:00
- Sundays : After Appointment