We have specialized medical staff.
Removal of olive, anthill and other tumors of the scalp and face with surgical removal, as well as the plastic repair of the defects created, is the preferred method compared to other types of damage removal techniques, such as the use of Laser, cryopreservation, cryopreservation, etc.
When should you remove a mole?
Removal of a mole may be necessary for both medical and aesthetic reasons. It is up to the doctor to determine if the mole is suspicious and needs monitoring, whether it should be removed and what is the appropriate way to remove it. If there is a suspicion of malignancy in the future or if they are in areas of continuous injury such as soles and palms, then the mole may need to be removed. In the case of suspected mole malignancy, the most appropriate method to remove them is to exclude them surgically. The mole is completely removed and sent for biopsy.
What is digital mole mapping?
Digital mapping is the most reliable method of early diagnosis of skin cancer. A special camera captures the moles that are scattered throughout the body and classifies them as suspicious, benign or malignant. The images are stored and used in the moles review, enabling us to keep track of the evolution of each moles by accurately comparing the previous one with the recent one. It is a painless, non-radiation test and suitable for all ages.
What is the process of digital mole mapping?
Moles are screened by a FDA-certified second generation digital moles dermatoscope. Magnifies the mole by up to 120 times, providing better image resolution and resolution than any other dermatoscope.
Acute and chronic dermatoses are treated, such as:
- Acne and other sebaceous gland diseases,
- hair and nail diseases,
- acids and chronic eczema (atopic, seborrheic, by contact),
- benign and malignant tumors of the skin,
- aphrodisiac diseases etc.
Various micro invasive methods are performed such as:
- Diathermy in benign skin lesions such as cervical papillae, seborrheic hyperkeratosis, choroidal moth, benign sebaceous hyperplasia
- Removal of pigmented moles,
- Obtain a web site for histological examination of skin lesions.
- Guidelines for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, lower extremity varicose veins, and larynx are also provided in collaboration with Angiologists.
- Dermatoscopy and monitoring of pigmented skin lesions (moles, skin cancer).
Get an Appointment!
Book your appointment οnline!
- Weekdays : 9:00 - 22:00
- Saturdays : 9:00 - 21:00
- Sundays : After Appointment